Who and What
Achieve Atlanta is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower students in achieving post-secondary success by providing financial scholarships. Achieve Atlanta engaged Candoris for assistance in configuring Salesforce to their organizational goals.
To maintain and support their growth, Achieve Atlanta identified particular needs:
- Securing online scholarship applications and updating student forms, including SMS text alerts with response intelligence to collect data from students via text message replies
- Secure application and academic update online web forms
- Service solutions to provide support for students applying for scholarships
- Scoring system for automatically analyzing applications and providing eligibility feedback
- Salesforce cloud solutions
- Business processes for securely sharing student information with academic partners
The Achieve Atlanta team worked closely with Candoris in developing Salesforce solutions to meet the aforementioned needs. Our team of software engineers implemented Salesforce, as well as iContact for Salesforce and Salesforce Service Cloud to engage and support students with their application process. We designed a custom application manager to process applications efficiently, and developed a database schema that tracks students and their applications, scholarships, and high school/ university data. AWS cloud storage was implemented to store student files with direct Salesforce access, and we created a custom SMS solution. Finally, we created a custom code in Salesforce to provide real-time feedback to internal staff on the eligibility of a student throughout the year, as well as custom import/export tools for sharing data with university partners.
Achieve Atlanta looks forward to propelling students towards future success with their new support system in place!